Executive Vice President & Chancellor
With the guidance of President Pamela Whitten, Indiana University is searching for the first executive vice president and chancellor of IU Indianapolis. The chancellor’s leadership will be critical to ensure continued progress in building one of the nation’s preeminent urban public research universities—while pursuing IU’s 2030 goals for student success and opportunity, transformational research and creativity, and service to the state and beyond.
Watch for updates on the search and opportunities to apply or nominate candidates soon.
Potential candidates can apply here or IU staff, faculty & others can nominate a candidate Position Profile
Download a PDF of the full details of the position
Potential candidates can submit their application materials for consideration using the ‘Apply or Nominate’ button above.
This search is led by the Isaacson, Miller search firm in addition to IU’s Executive Recruiting team. Confidential inquiries regarding this search can be directed to Isaacson, Miller.
- Co-Chair: Russell Mumper, Vice President, IU Research; Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, IU School of Medicine
- Co-Chair: Susan Sciame-Giesecke, Vice President, Regional Campuses and Online Education
- Rafael Bahamonde, Founding Dean, School of Health & Human Sciences
- Davide Bolchini, Executive Associate Dean, Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
- Philip Goff, Chancellor’s Professor of American Studies; Adjunct Professor, Department of Religious Studies, Department of History
- Ana Gossweiler, Associate Scientist, Associate Research Professor, School of Dentistry
- Aila Hoss, Associate Professor, McKinney School of Law
- Tambra Jackson, Dean, School of Education
- Sara Johnson, Director, Executive Education; Clinical Associate Professor, O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Miyeon Jung, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing
- Jaideep Kakar, President, Undergraduate Student Government
- Julie Manning Magid, Vice Dean, Kelley Indianapolis
- Allison Melangton, Senior Vice President, Penske Entertainment
- Willie Miller, Associate Dean for Communication and Technology, University Library
- Anne Mitchell, Senior HR Director, Indianapolis
- Heather Staggs, President, IUPUI Staff Council; HR Business Partner, School of Medicine
- Eric Weldy, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Nichole Wilson, Vice President, Community Health Operations, IU Health